Thursday, July 1, 2010

We'll call this one Happy Memories

BACK TO THE OLD CITY ONCE AGAIN!

So, I finally had the chance to get back to the Old City with some friends yesturday. I just wanted to show you some pictures of the Wall and the Temple Mount, as I know that these are the iconic places that everyone wants to see when they get to "The Holy Land." John, Justin, Ryan and I had a wonderful time exploring and visiting with Shavan the Shopkeeper, who is famous for his hospitality to students. If you are every in Israel you need to meet this man! We also got some awful falafel in the Jewish Quarter (because everyone else was closed for the day) and sat and had nice conversation. I am excited for today to go back and visit once again. I wont have the internet until Sunday, so I will update you then.
In His Service,
Claire in Israel
ps. Anna, any spelling errors?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Claire,

    This blog thing is really quite good. I enjoyed reading through it so far and I must remember to check back again. So please fire wee reminders up on facebook now and again.

    Thanks

    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timmy has a comment and it is, "Awesome!".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is my name listed as leah??? For the record, it is Sheila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie asked me to post this for her...

    Claire, you make my day!!! Love your blog. You are so unique and so beautiful (love the pick-up line by the "boy":) - it made me laugh out loud) Please know that you are loved and in our prayers. Someday, maybe you can take me for a tour of the city... although I probably won't be able to see anything through my tears. Blessings, precious. Love, forever, in Christ, Sue

    ReplyDelete