Thursday, July 8, 2010

We'll call this one: I didn't forget you.

Alright everyone, I just wanted to apologize for not updating a few days. It's just that It have been really busy and I need to charge my camera. But I cannot wait to show you pictures of my adventure to see "The Tanach Show." Also, maybe a picture of my lovely 100% I just got on my latest quiz! (I am not trying to brag at all, but I was just SO EXCITED about how hard work pays off :). This evening I am going into the Old City with Lauren, finally. I will finally get to show her the Holy Sep. Also, I may attempt to make chili this weekend...mmmm. My goal is to make a big pot of something once a week.

YUM! Until you've had the same thing five days in a row. Luckily my beans are about to run out. So I can use the pot again.

Blessings, Claire in Israel

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOO, did you make the chili? What type of meat did you use? OR, did you use meat at all? Keep up the hard work. It really does pay off in the end.

    ReplyDelete