Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We'll call this one: My Room

TADA! MY ROOM
Well there you go Mom, it really does exsist! I even cleaned it to get a nice picture...I even put out a Bible to look more spiritual! (That was a joke). Jennilee, if you are reading this, notice that Mr. Bunny made the trip to Israel with me. The rooms are very nice, especially because I have a three person non-coed suite. Some of the bigger undergrad rooms are five bedroom and coed (really not my cup of tea). I bought curtains the other day to keep my privacy. See, their are no blindes on the windows, just steal storm (or maybe "bomb" covers). There is also a safe room in the apartment which just happens to be Anna's bedroom, Lucky her! I really think the only thing I am missing for my room now is something to put on the wall... I was thinking maybe maps I
will be collecting as I travel around the city? Hmmm....
The next two days will be busy for me. I am hoping to go to the Old City tonight with John and Justin, and then tomorrow afternoon we are going to the Chotel (The Western Wall), the Holy Sep., and hopely Hez. Tunnel. It's alot of activity but luckily we don't have class on friday so we can rest afterward. I am very excited about that, not that I don't like rising everymore at 6:30! I got my first test back today! I got a 90%! I would be more excited about this but...I made careless mistakes, one of them was spelling! UGH! However, the quiz today was much better and I think that I will recieve 100%. I just need to remember to check over my work and not just assume I have answered correctly. Anyway, I have to go meet my roomate as she gets out of class, so hopefully tomorrow I will have some shots of the Old City to share with you. Miss you all very much! (I hope someone is reading this mess of thoughts!)
Love you,
Claire in Israel






7 comments:

  1. As promised I am reading your mess of thoughts! I have also been praying for you. WOW! Your room is beautiful! Much nicer than the JUC rooms. THen again you will be there for more than a couple of months. I am so glad that you are getting more comfortable with hebrew...just don't forget your english because my hebrew is really really bad. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dearest Claire!

    I miss your face but it sounds like you're doing everything you ever wanted to do! I'm so happy for you!!!

    I love you so much and can't wait for the end of two years for when I can see you again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire! I just had a chance to get caught up on your postings. I enjoyed reading all of them. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Gingee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much sweetie! Moms just have to see these things. I miss you so much. Thank you for posting, it helps me feel connected to you. Much love ~Imma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Timmy is encouraged by the fact that even YOU make silly mistakes on your school work and could have better grades if you CHECK YOUR WORK! You are definately a role model for him!

    We love your pictures!

    Have fun!

    Leah~ aka Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete