Monday, July 26, 2010

We'll call this one: Were did she go?!?

I know what you are thinking... Where did Claire go? I don't think I have posted in over a week, and I promise that this was not my intention. I know that you will understand me when I tell you that I just finished my course yesturday, and I have been spending most of my time with a Hebrew book and a white board, writing out verb conjugations. But, you will be happy to know that I am now completely finished with Ramah Alef (Level One) of Hebrew and ready to move on to Level two! I count this as a huge accomplishment, but I must say that even though the course is over, I need to study! I need to pack so much information into my brain this summer...I wish I was joking!

Currently I am waiting for my room mate Anna, to get out of her Biblical Hebrew Exam. I thought it would be a good idea to go with her to school today and get some of the administrative things out of the way. You know, like making sure I am actually signed up for the next class; Because nothing is more embarrasing then not being on the class list on the first day...nothing... or being called to the office and told that you owe 100 dollars... (like last time).

Anyway, I need to get going, I will post more later. I have this week off so I will be able to do some more blog worthy things.

Love,
Claire in Israel

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update claire. Was wondering what happened to you. God bless and keep on living for the Lord and in his strength and power. Love following your progress through the blog.
    Frank

    ReplyDelete