Sunday, September 26, 2010

Where has she been?

Alright everyone, I know I have been terrible. The truth is things got a little crazy with finishing my second level of Hebrew, and then there was the whole needing some rest part. Oh, and I don't really have a good way to always be connected with the internet. This being said, I want to renew my commitment to blogging and letting you know how I am doing. I am currently on a break between the summer courses and the Fall 2010 semester, where I will take my place in this world as a real live Graduate student! Until then, starting today, I will be in Europe for 11 days, doing that "find yourself" thing.

I fly out tonight at five-ish to Prague, then a bus to Vienna, a boat to Bratislava, a but Budapest, and a flight to Israel from there. As you can imagine, I am extremely excited, but also nervous. No worries, I am not going to party, mostly to visit Church and Synagogues. I promise to be safe and to take pictures, and then to share the experience with you after I return.

Until then, much love,
Claire in Israel.

1 comment: